Cubify Sculpt equips you with virtual clay to take the intimidation out of making something from nothing. Mold, modify or mash-up an original design or import and adapt an existing model with ease. Cubify Sculpt is intuitive, versatile and the ultimate empowerment tool for 3D design.
- Design from scratch starting with a box, sphere or cylinder of virtual clay.
- Import: STL, OBJ, PLY, CLY to edit
- Export: STL, OBJ, PLY, CLY, ZPC
- Cubify Sculpt saves as a 3D print-ready STL.
- Use push and pull tools to sculpt your digital clay.
- Adjust the strength and size of the sculpting tool for exact cavities and extrusions.
- Design with symmetry when modeling a face or figurine.
- Deform and reform your model by squishing and pulling whole objects.
- Emboss with patterns and textures. Choose from Cubify Sculpt's library or import your own displacement map.
- Add color with the paintbrush feature. Get your full-color design Cloudprinted with Colorstone material.
Supported operating systems
- 1280 × 960 minimum screen resolution
- 512 MB or higher video card with OpenGL 3.0 or later
- Color: 32-bit
- 4 GB available hard disk space
- Mouse or pointing device
- Dual Xeon®: Pentium®: IV 2.4 GHz or better processor
- RAM: 4 GB minimum
- Intel Dual-Core Xeon (Woodcrest) 5150/2.66 GHz,
- 4MB L2, 1333 MHz FSB or better
- RAM: 8 GB minimum
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- .NET Framework 4.0
- OpenGL 3.0 or later
- Minimum: 56.6 kbps
- Recommended: DSL, cable modem, T1 or faster
* Version v2015.0 is the last release that 3D SYSTEMS supports the 32-bit installer of Sculpt.