It is our great pleasure to invite you to our seminar on 3D printing MANUFACTURING THE FUTURE NOW, which will be examining the latest developments in the world of 3D printing–from consumer products through to manufacturing 3D systems. The seminars will be held on 14. 10. 2015, 21. 10. 2015, 4. 11. 2015 and 11. 11. 2015 at 10.00 a.m. in the business centre of the company Protocom s.r.o. - AZ Tower, Pražákova 1008/69, Brno.
Choose the time that suits you best and confirm your participation at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our focus this time will primarily be on the following information:
- Latest developments in colour printing
- Possibilities of multi-component printing
- Latest SLA manufacturing systems
- Opportunities to reduce development costs
- Latest manufacturing systems in Selective Laser Sintering
- 3D printing of metals
- Optimising costs in jewellery manufacture and in dental laboratories
- Low-cost 3D printers
Don’t squander the chance to get a close-up view of the 3D printing process. See for yourself the latest pioneering progress in this field.
Please feel free to contact us for more information, we will be happy to answer all your questions.